We’re delighted that Chris has decided to join our team-his knowledge and experience are sure to be immeasurably beneficial to staff and clients alike!
- Designation: Project Manager
- Experience: 21 Years
- Qualifications: BSc Hons (2002) Construction Project Management
MCIOB (2004) Member Chartered Institute of Building
+ other less formal
- Background: Chris has built his career to date with a strong foundation at Main Contractor Balfour Beatty, quickly learning the construction process. He subsequently nurtured his skills as a Project Manager with McBains Cooper and worked on some significant high-value residential schemes in London. More recently Chris has managed a team of restoration specialists on some of the most iconic Grade 1 & 2 listed buildings in the North West of England including Piece Hall, Halifax and Manchester Town Hall.
- Skills: Chris has the ability to liaise between the client and the production team to ensure GRC is manufactured to high-quality standards. Commercially Chris recognises the importance of maintaining accurate financial accounts and promptly advising on variation solutions. His programming skills and design knowledge add value to the pre-construction process and ensure the manufacturing stage is as efficient as possible. Chris brings a keen eye for detail and skills to motivate others.
- Interests: Largely family orientated, taking in the local West Yorkshire landscape with trail runs and following the beloved Sunderland Football Club – Ha’way the lads!